16. syyskuuta 2012

The Liebster Award - 11 question tag.

Ihana ystäväni Scarlet Avenue Excentriquesta antoi minulle tunnustuksen. Seuraava teksti tulee olemaan suurimmalta osaltaan englanniksi sillä kyseisen tunnustuksen antaja ei ymmärrä hölkäsen pöläystä siitä mitä suomeksi kirjoitan.

My dear friend Scarlet from Avenue Excentrique gave me this award. I'll be blogging this mostly in english as she does not understand finnish. 

"Liebster Award is an award given for upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The word Liebster is German and means sweetest, beloved, valued and welcome."


The rules:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you have tagged to answer

3. Choose eleven people and tag them in your post

4. Go to their page and tell them

5. Remember no tags back



Here we go with the questions I got from her:


1. Describe your dream profession

Hmm, this is really a hard one. At this point I'm studying horses to become a stable hand (or groom, whatever floats your boat) but I think my dream profession would be something like owning a farm of some sort.

2. Who is your favorite  villain in comics?

I definitely like Joker and Riddler from Batman.

3. What’s your fashion style?

I don't really have a specific style. I wear whatever comes to my mind and what I find the most comfortable at the moment. At school I need to wear clothes that fit well and are easy to keep clean. 

4. Do you prefer windows or Macintosh?

I've got a MAC and I've had normal PC with windows. But I think I prefer MAC. As it's easier with my iPhone.

5. If there was one place you would like to live for a year or 2 which place would it be?

I think I would stay right here where I am just now :D I feel good here. Or maybe I would go to Japan. I really don't know.

6. which is your favorite Disney film?

I have many favorites but I would say it's Robin Hood or Emperors New Groove (in finnish though as it's hilarious compared to english version).

7. How many languages can you speak?

Four. Finnish, english, swedish and japanese. And ittybitty of spanish :D

8. Which is the song you have been listening to a lot recently?

I've been listening a lot of finnish music lately. Haloo Helsinki and Kuningasidea. Yesterday we listened shitty music from the 90's with my friends..... :D

9. What is your favorite TV show/series?

Salatut Elämät, wich is a finnish drama/comedy series that has been on air for like 10 years. I also dig all kinds of reality-tv series from TLC. And I looove Disney Channel. I adore Phineas&Ferb.

10. Which is your favorite season?

I love autumn. It's just my kind of season with all the colors and fresh air. Not too hot or cold.

11. Which is your favorite drink?

Cherry DR. Pepper with ice.


I won't be tagging anyone at this point as I know a lot of you have received this award already. But I'll be making up some questions so if you would like to do this, go ahead! Questions will be in finnish, sorry!

En siis tägää tähän ketään erikseen koska suurin osa on tämän jo saanut aiemmin. Mutta keksin kuitenkin kysymykset joten jos joku haluaa näihin vastailla niin olkaa hyvät :) laittakaa kommentilla sitten linkki blogipostaukseenne niin tulen lukemaan.

1. Miksi kirjoitat blogia?
2. Mitä tuotetta ilman et voisi elää?
3. Lemppari vuodenaikasi?
4. Jos saisit valita vain yhden kosmetiikka-/kynsilakkamerkin jota käyttää loppuelämäsi, mikä se olisi?
5. Mikä on unelma-ammattisi?
6. Tee vai kahvi?
7. Kerro jokin erikoispiirteesi mistä sinut tunnistaa
8. Kuvaile unelmalomasi
9. Keräätkö jotain?
10. Oletko järjestelmällinen vai hallitseeko kaaos elämääsi?
11. Kuka näyttää kaapin paikan?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti